- Website: https://www.lutz-pumpen.de/en
- Location: Lutz Pumpen GmbH
Structure of the drum pump
(1) Motor – several drive types possible
(3) Handwheel – for mounting the motor
(4) Hose Connection
(5) Drum adapter – for a safe stand
(6) Hose – in various materials
(7) Pump tube – depending onthe liquid
(8) Pump foot
Drum Pumps for pumping liquids from various containers
The right one for every container Drum pump
Which Immersion depth is needed for which container? Canister , hobbocks, Drum, IBC tanks and special containers of all kinds present users with this one question time and time again. Since most containers conform to a standard, this also simplifies the answer as to the correct Immersion depth. All standard Lutz-Pump tubes have been adapted to the corresponding container standards, resulting in immersion depths of 500 mm, 700 mm, 1000 mm and 1200 mm.
Also for special containers and pump sumps Lutz has the optimal solution, because all Pump tubes are available in individual special lengths from ~300mm up to more than 3 m length, which are specially made for our customers.